I took the twins to a pre-school valentine party at the church. They decorated bags, exchanged, treats and cards and played. This is Linnea decorating her bag.
Grandma Phyllis came over to watch the twins on Saturday the 13 so Chad and I could go out. The twins got Grandma twin frogs with candy Linnea fell asleep in the background. Chad and I went to Sahara Grill, then we went home early because we thought the roads might get back. It was just starting to snow as we were eating.
On Sunday The 14th we spent the day doing some fun valentine activities. This is a pic of Larissa and the Mellow watching TV I though this was funny. The cat just climbed up in the chair and watched Tv.
Making chocolate covered strawberries, cookies, clementines, and pretzels. This is our family Valentine tradition.
Two heart baskets full of home made Valentines the whole family made for each other. We gave these out the next day at family home evening, our topic was on how Jesus taught us to love.
Larissa LOVES chocolate. she just goes nuts for it. When she sees chocolate commercials she tries to grab the candy off the screen and even lick the Tv...I know I know...gross. Its true I have had to explain to her it is not really there. hahh
tasting their goodies
Licking a chocolate covered spoon
some of The finished yummys
These are the cards Chad and I exchanged. I love that kid he is awesome and soooo romantic. Another surprise is we are going away to see some art exhibits, just me and him for 3 days. YEA!!! I cannot wait. We have so much fun together. Just laughing, eating good food and taking in our mutual love of art. we are planing this for March 20...I'm counting down the days.



0 comments:
Post a Comment