
Harmony made the 7th grade basketball team. The season is now over and it has been a fun ride. The team is coached by Teresa Clere. Harmony is such a girly girl so I was surprised when she said she wanted to go out for basketball. When we took her to try out week she felt a little unsure of herself because she never played before., however she did really well and told us the coaches seemed to like her. The day of tryout results we were nervous. Mya and I waited out in the car until she came out. When she got to the car she pretended she did not make the team, we said we were sorry then she yelled...SIKE! Then we screamed we were so happy for her. The season has been fun to watch her talent grow. She is not sure if she will go out again, I think the 6 day a week practices were a little much. We felt married to this sport. So many games and practices we were all worn out. Here are some highlights of the season.

Harmony and Skylar



















0 comments:
Post a Comment