My mom had a great birthday and we celebrated it her style. We all agreed to go out to eat and to do her fav thing which is dance dance dance. She has so much energy i really do not know how she does it all. We went to a local eagles club which had a fun band and was family friendly. She turned how old???I can't say its a secret....ummm it is awesome how young she looks and acts. I really look up to her.
Chad And I went without any kids. We will take any opp to do that.
My mom took the lead here to gitter bug with me it was so much fun. i laughed so hard that night my cheeks hurt the next day.

Giving me a spin

Soooo fun

Little Jazzy...Chrissy's daughter.

Mom and her kids...me, jen, mom, john, chrissy

Lea, Chrissy's daughter

This was so funny...the boys went to get some drinks for all of us and we had to laugh when we looked over and saw this.

mom and her girls

We each took a turn wearing this great hat. Jen looks like she loved it on dave

Jen tipping her hat

Chad...can you ever make a serious face??? I thought he looked pretty cute

Me and alex, chrissy's son

my momma...i love her
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL AND THANKS FOR ALLL THE FUN!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment