Summer News
The summer is here, and already going fast. Forrest, Mya, Harmony, and Liam are all in Reseda California (LA) Visiting with dad Travis, step mom Marika, and new baby brother Mattias. They are also spending time with cousins and uncles. They are having a great time. We all talk everyday. I miss them tons. I do not breathe the same because 4 pieces of my heart are missing. I am getting lots done here though and trying to use my extra time wisely.
My mom got us ALL a membership at the Massillon Recreation center. She is SO awesome. I honestly do not know how she keeps up with needs of all her children and grandchildren. THANKS MOM!! We have gone quite a bit. The babies are warming up to the water and starting to have lots of fun. I like summer but I do not love it. I prefer fall and winter but I plan to make this a great summer, I might even let myself get a tan. I usually hide from the sun…I don’t want any wrinkles!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment