
The twins having fun too.


Forrest Shoots the ball then...he does his famous celebration stride. I really need to video this and put it on it is so funny and cool...and sooo Forrest.

Xavior...yea he knows he is cute...

Forrest and best friend Javone. These two are so great. Javone had to move from Perry mid-year and now he goes to Massillon. When Forrest found out he was not going to be at Perry anymore he and Javone actually cried. I love it. I am not sure they would want me airing this but I thought it really showed their true manliness. They are still close and really see each other quite a bit. He has a great family and he is a really good kid. Forrest has impeccable taste in friends. Javone has this killer smile and he likes to discuss serious subjects with me, which drives Forrest crazy, he says mom please don't bring up anything serious with Javonne. We just laugh. JAvonne and Forrest wrestle and fight and it makes me nuts. they are laughing the whole time but Forrest ends up bruised up. I have to make them stop. This picture is a good example f their overall mood all the time. They are awesome.








0 comments:
Post a Comment