
A nice view of the temple from the quiet picnic area close by.

The twins on the temple grounds, being hard to pose but cute of course.

Me and Liam waiting outside the temple for the kids to get done...and getting a little sleepy.

I bought him this outfit to take out to LA so we had to get a shot of him looking so cute.

Forrest looking so handsome. This is his cool pose.

The Twins in the "jumpie" as they call it. They give thanks in their prayers every night for the jumpies. It is so cute.

I am working on my self portraits, or the holding out the camera and snapping the photo. I think I am getting pretty good at it.

Me and Forrest looking cool...or so we think

My awesome nephew Xavior

I think this pic is so funny I told Chad it looks like I grabbed him and forced him into it. Ha ha

Me and Chad with our zoolander pose...ha.ha

The babies loved the goldfish at the Topiary Gardens, they were trying to go in the water to get them. We had to keep at close eye on them. They have no fear.

2 tall figures at the gardens.

The beautiful lilies in the pond at the topiary gardens.

Linnea loves to wear da-da's hat.

liam and his elaborate face painting of a dragon.

Liam has a great laugh and he could not stop being silly for this pic.

Harmony and her likeness...Mya and I were cracking up so hard while we watched the guy drawing this...what is with the ears and peanut head...so funny.

Xavior and his likeness....we thought this was funny, he said he thought it looked like Ellen Degeneres. Ha ha

Xavior, Harmony, and Mya showing off their caricatures.

The Palm house at the Franklin Park Conservatory. We love it here it is our get away. We have so much fun. This night we sat outside on a blanket to watch the palm house light up with all different colors. The display was courtesy of light artist James Turrell. It was beautiful but a little hard to capture due to lack of lighting. the next pic was taken by Chad and was the best shot we got.

The twins on the temple grounds, being hard to pose but cute of course.

Me and Liam waiting outside the temple for the kids to get done...and getting a little sleepy.

I bought him this outfit to take out to LA so we had to get a shot of him looking so cute.

Forrest looking so handsome. This is his cool pose.

The Twins in the "jumpie" as they call it. They give thanks in their prayers every night for the jumpies. It is so cute.

I am working on my self portraits, or the holding out the camera and snapping the photo. I think I am getting pretty good at it.

Me and Forrest looking cool...or so we think

My awesome nephew Xavior

I think this pic is so funny I told Chad it looks like I grabbed him and forced him into it. Ha ha

Me and Chad with our zoolander pose...ha.ha
We visited the Topiary Gardens and it is a quiet little park nestled in to a nice neighborhood. They have all sorts of topiary figures growing in these wire molds. it was fun to see and we just relaxed there and took pics. Here the babies loved the kitty kat topiary, they were petting her.

The babies loved the goldfish at the Topiary Gardens, they were trying to go in the water to get them. We had to keep at close eye on them. They have no fear.

2 tall figures at the gardens.

The beautiful lilies in the pond at the topiary gardens.

Linnea loves to wear da-da's hat.

liam and his elaborate face painting of a dragon.

Liam has a great laugh and he could not stop being silly for this pic.

Harmony and her likeness...Mya and I were cracking up so hard while we watched the guy drawing this...what is with the ears and peanut head...so funny.

Xavior and his likeness....we thought this was funny, he said he thought it looked like Ellen Degeneres. Ha ha

Xavior, Harmony, and Mya showing off their caricatures.

The Palm house at the Franklin Park Conservatory. We love it here it is our get away. We have so much fun. This night we sat outside on a blanket to watch the palm house light up with all different colors. The display was courtesy of light artist James Turrell. It was beautiful but a little hard to capture due to lack of lighting. the next pic was taken by Chad and was the best shot we got.












0 comments:
Post a Comment