
We are so blessed to have a Great Big extended family.
The kids received hundreds in gift card monies to spend.
Most of it was from daddy and they also were blessed by
grandparents, and step-grandparents. I really do hope
they count their blessings. Our Christmas morning was very
traditional, we woke up and opened presents and ate french
toast. I love spending Christmas morning just relaxing and
enjoying eachother and the true felling of the Christmas
spirit.

Forrest Loved opening his new clothes he is all about
his fashion these days. He pays close attention to detail
and everything must coordinate with his shoes. He is so
stylish. We just moved his bedroom down stairs.
Before that he was sharing with Liam and he really out
grew it. Now he has his own space and he is loving it. I
received more than one kiss on the cheek for metting him
have his own room. Hey to me that was a great payoff
Forrest really is a great kid. He is maturing so nicely. I tell
him all the time how much I am glad he helps me so much.

Mya is all in to zebra everything. She wants her
room done in zebra print and hot pink. I bought
her the Zebra she wanted at build-a-bear. He is
unstuffed so she will get to go back and stuff it.
She named hi Zemily after her best friend Emily.
Emily is getting on too and naming it after Mya.
I love that Mya still embraces her little girl side.
I will always buy her stuffed animals as long as she
wants them, one day she may grow up too much.
Hopefully she will stay silly and girly. I love that.

Harmony is well known for stealing my make up.
Ok, maybe I shouldn't say stealing, I guess she
borrows it and I never get it back. Well I made sure
she was well stocked with her very own. Harmony is
good at putting on make up. Not that she needs it she
is sooo beautiful. I also got her a couple books about
her true love, The Jonas Brothers. Nick in particular,
he is the cutest one I am told. I remember having
crushes on singers when I was her age. Mine was Shawn
Cassidy and Menudo, LOL Ha ha. New day new singers
same little girl crushes. It is so cute. Her room is plastered
with posters. pre-teen is here. Oh and Harmony is also
now officially a Young Woman. She is so happy to be out
of Primary. She successfully completed he Faith in God
book and memorized her Articles of Faith I am so Proud.

Liam's dream was to get a PSP(play station portable)
Well he got to get one. He bought it with his gift money
and even had enough left over for games and other fun
things. I got him clothes which he was not too thrilled to
open. I did get him a turbo sled though so he forgave me
for the clothes. Liam is so non fuss he will wear whatever
I pick out with not much concern. I have to do his clothes
shopping for him because he could care less. He would
rather have games and toys. He is having fun playing with
his PSP and watching movies on it.

This was the first real Christmas for the babies.
They are officially experts at opening presents.
We have to be careful though because no present
is safe if they are around. They WILL open it. Linnea
had fun opening all her new books. She really loves
books and wants to read constantly. they also Love
coloring and drawing. They even draw shapes and name
them it is so cute. I am so amazed at how much they know
(thanks PBS) They are even saying letters and numbers
and identifying them. They talk run and go go go.

Larissa loved her new Elmo video. Along with books
they opened new videos too. They love TV. Their fave
shows are Word World, Curios George, Sesame street,
And Clifford. The only full length movie they will sit
through is The Polar Express. They will say "Mommy
watch train movie". They LOVED Christmas and all the
dressing up. In all they wore their Christmas dress and
got their hair curled up cute, 3 times. We also had A
Christmas party out fit for a more casual affair.

All Pretty and all dressed up. The twins Love dressing up and getting
all "pretty". They also Love looking in the mirror when I am done with
their hair. I will say I am all done and they jump up and run to the
mirror and say "pretty". They are true girly girls. However we see their
ruff side too. This Pretty look does not last long. I litterally have to get
them ready right bfore we leave or they will play aound so rough and be all
messed up before we leave. They are so funny.



1 comments:
It was so fun to see your Christmas! Those twins are growing up so quickly, and are such cutie's!! We miss you guys. The girls love looking at your family picture. Hope you are having a fabulous 2009!
Post a Comment