
Its been a while since I blogged, because Christmas is filling my schedule fast. However, I am NOT complaining this is my favorite time of the year. My December calender is filled now every day with things to do. I will be blogging with pics with some of our fun Christmas events later. Wow I will not complain about being this busy because I know in a month I will be wishing I had a lot more to do. Just from October to New years I have 9 birthdays to celebrate. I plan to include these in one blog in January once I get all the pics together. I plan to get organized before I get overwhelmed...ta ta for now...Julee



1 comments:
Congrats Mya and Harmony == on your major accomplishments. Thanks for the sweet Christmas letter, you are such a sweetheart, it was so fun to hear from you! I can't wait to see your Christmas pic's. Your family picture was very cute, everyone looked great! Hope you had a fabulous holiday season. love, Jen
Post a Comment