
It is so hard to believe that the twins will turn 2 on October 27. I have survived!Now the twos are coming, uh oh, I am still grateful they are healthy and happy little girls. They are very energetic too they never stop moving. The pictures above are their little hands and and feet when they were newborns. No I do not remember who they belong to. I love their tiny little fingers and toes, I miss that too. I sometimes wonder if I will ever stop missing when my kids were babies. There is something so sweet about a newborn baby.

A two year old is full of wonder about the world and I just have to keep remembering this when they destroy my house with discovery. When the books on the book shelf are all un-shelved again when there is no more toilet paper because they have unrolled it all, and when they use my bread pans as ice skates I have to remember to teach and to laugh and not yell. They are after all innocent and still soooo sweet!





0 comments:
Post a Comment