
My big family of 8 and I LOVE IT!
My Babies/Toddlers...I'm not ready to give up saying babies yet.
After this shot my boys spent the remainder of the time at the park finding the biggest sticks they could and hitting each other with it while laughing their heads off. Boys?...who can figure them out.
For this shot the girls wanted to do a "my space" pose...whatever.
My baby and me. I LOVE my hubby so much, I am so blessed.
OUR FALL DAY
We went to the park by our house to take some early fall pics. There were some changing leaves but still pretty green. The fall has been perfect so far, crisp air, sunny skies, and beautiful colors starting to show everywhere. I love Ohio. I never appreciated it so much until I traveled. I loved the mountains out west but I missed the green here. Out east and down south the weather was warmer but I missed the cool falls and winter, the humidity is a lot worse south too. I Think it is perfect here we are free from major weather problems. We get to experience all 4 seasons. Now I want to travel to the New England states. I have a feeling though that I will still be homesick for Ohio. Well This fall day we had fun taking pictures and spending time together outside. The color theme was brown's and navy's. Of course we never fell too cooped up, even in the winter, thanks to snowboarding and sledding. People are amazed I like winter so much but I really do. I love that it gets darker earlier and I love the cold winter nights. I like fall and winter fashions a lot more than summer fashions. The kids love Ohio too but they have a little warmer blood than me because they love that California LA/Palm springs HOT HOT summer sun. For now I will take in all I can here, I have a feeling we may all end up out west someday.







0 comments:
Post a Comment