This Year for Mya we rented out a hall and she shared her party with a friend from school Name Chelsy Farriss. Forrest was the DJ and we had pizza and pop and lots of snacks. Just to forewarn anyone who us trying to through a teenage party, The teenagers do not eat anything. Maybe some boys eat the pizza. I had sooooo much leftover food and cake it was crazy. Myas was happy though and that is all that matters. She has a ton of wonderful friends and Mya is affectionate and super sweet so she attracts a lot of people with her winning smile.

Chad and I having fun

Myas sign in poster that all of her friends signed

Her really cool Zebra cake

Harmony and her friends, yes she invited Harmonys friends too because they are all really friends which I love. Forrest Mya and Harmony are in 7th, 8th, and 9th grade and all their friends all know eachother and they all hang out. I love it, its another reason I love them being cloase in age.
Mya and Cj's little brother she thinks he is too cute and treats him like a really little boy. He loves Mya's attention and he is super sweet too. I forget his name right now.
Blowing out the candles

Chad and I having fun

Myas sign in poster that all of her friends signed

Her really cool Zebra cake

Harmony and her friends, yes she invited Harmonys friends too because they are all really friends which I love. Forrest Mya and Harmony are in 7th, 8th, and 9th grade and all their friends all know eachother and they all hang out. I love it, its another reason I love them being cloase in age.


























1 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! Love the cake!!! I have collected Zebra's and zebra stuff since I was in Middle School
Post a Comment