
Harmony made a special cake for her bake sale at church. It was auctioned off and sold to 10 year old Donavan Fisher who immediately ate all the skittles off the top. Funny. She thought of the idea and mom helped her finish it. We think it turned out pretty cute.

These are pics of Harmony and her friend. This is when bored ideas turn into action shots of jumping off the couch. I really like this friend she is so sweet and good with the babies. She is on the YES list. I have this mental NO and YES list I put my kids friends on when I have the opportunity to spend time with them at my house. The kids tell their friends to behave because you don't want to be put on my mom's NO list. To get on the No list The friend would have displayed disrespect for me or my home, be considered a threat of some kind,show to be a bad influence on my kid, or start DRAMA for no reason. I like my kids choice of friends most of the time, but when there is a friend put on the NO list my kids usually agree with me. I love the tradition personally because I have kids come over that come up to me and try to be extra polite saying yes mam and no mam to earn the YES status. They know I am serious about my home being respected and my kids keeping their values. The friends have commented many times about the good feeling in our home. That is so awesome to hear.




1 comments:
Love the cake Harmony! Too bad we missed out on the Spaghetti dinner this year! You are an awesome mom, Julee. I think I will definitly adapt your "No" and "YES" list as my children grow!!
Post a Comment